Quality Quantion and environmental policy
Maintain a quality and environmental management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:15 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation. This quality and environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, procedures and targets:
Provide a reliable and competent service to all our clients, customers, stakeholders and interested parties, meeting and exceeding their expectations whenever possible.
- Comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities.
- Maintaining the necessary communication channels with clients to detect their current and future needs, in order to ensure their satisfaction with the fulfilment of their requirements and expectations.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Maintaining the necessary communication channels with clients to detect their current and future needs. In order to ensure their satisfaction with the fulfilment of their requirements and expectations.
- Periodic detection and evaluation of risks and opportunities, especially those related to interested parties.
- The training and awareness of all those involved in our process, in order to improve it and promote participatory management in the quality and environmental system.
- Commitment of Information to interested parties.
- The protection of the environment, prevention of pollution, sustainable use of resources and any other environmental commitment to which the company can contribute and in line with the legislation.
- Management commits to provision the necessary resources to achieve the system’s objectives, its effectiveness, its efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Quality and Environmental meet the requirements of ISO certifications and is regularly reviewed by the Senior Management to ensure that it remains appropriate and suitable to our business.